Saturday, November 3, 2012

i never thought that you could be so mean
i never thought you could hurt me this way
was it all my fault?what have i done wrong?

it started like a fairytale
but turned into my worst nightmare
you broke me and i cant believe
what i feel when i see you
i thought it was a melody
now it's just the beat of my broken heart

i don't know how i can start again
i don't know how to love again
why can't i get over you?

I want to breathe,I want to laugh,
I want to love once more
I want to kiss,I want to trust
I want to feel complete without you

it feels like it was yesterday that you
took my breath away for the first time
what happened that it all went wrong?

it feels like you riped out my heart,
that you punched it onto the ground
i need to fix the pieces on my own
they lay around and i'm frozen
will i ever feel again?

now i just want to fly away
yeah,i just want to fly away
oh,i can't stay cause it hurts


I want to breathe,I want to laugh,
I want to love once more
I want to kiss,I want to trust
I want to feel complete without you

but please,if you can't love me
try to get happy,treat her like a princess
And I need to forget everything we never had
cause some fairytales are too perfect to be told
I know you don't care but I'll be okay one day

..and once upon a time you were my dream.


©Hanna Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment